in English & French:
1st. International Symposium ISKO-Maghreb
CALL FOR PAPERS ISKO-Maghreb’2011
Concepts and Tools for Knowledge Management (KM)
May 13th – 14th, 2011 in Hammamet (Tunisia)
Papers due (deadline): March 20th, 2011
Notification of acceptance: April 16th, 2011
Final paper & Camera-ready due: April 24th, 2011
Registration for authors (deadline): May 2nd, 2011
Symposium ISKO-Maghreb’2011 in Hammamet : May 13th – 14th, 2011
« 7 Best papers » Award: May 14th, 2011
The governance of knowledge seems to be the Scientific Policy most able to creating value with regard of human and its evolution in cultures and civilizations. The duty of good governance is a consideration of the transfer of knowledge related to scientific and technological progress. Intrinsically, this process requires a system of organization and knowledge management by implementing knowledge production and its influence in society.
The objective of the ISKO-Maghreb Chapter is to contribute in understanding the factors that organize knowledge and phenomena that affect the information society. Actions to be undertaken by the scientific ISKO society must take into account socio-cultural, cognitive and economic in the strategic management of knowledge. Towards the knowledge society, it should be seen in its dynamic, its content and its interaction with science and technology associated to universities, companies and politics.
In this context, a first orientation is pedagogical attempt to answer the question « what is known about the knowledge and its organization? ». Then the issue is moving towards the societal issues of knowledge, theory and practice, to provide clarification to a convergence of KM (Knowledge Management) approaches. Education, science, culture, communication and technology remain the major themes covered by ISKO-Maghreb, for the development of the knowledge organization, expertise management and collective intelligence.
In a friendly atmosphere, hospitality and open to exchange, the international symposium ISKO-Maghreb’2011 was thought to enhance the Scientific Society « ISKO » with the universities, the practitioners in the Maghreb countries and the world.
1 – Plenary Keynotes:
- May 13th and 14th (Am and PM.): a plenary lecture or keynote by a half-day by guest speakers who are experts in their field. The objective is to present a current theme that concerns the scientific ISKO society.
2 – Parallèles thematic sessions:
- May 13th and May 14th (Am and PM.): twelve sessions of oral presentations of the best research selected by the scientific committee. After each plenary session, three parallel sessions are scheduled.
3 –General Meeting of the chapter ISKO-Maghreb:
- May 14th: (i) Board meeting, Board Directors and members of the Chapter ISKO-Maghreb. (ii) Opening to new membership in ISKO-Maghreb and establishment of Maghreb working groups. (iii) Future Symposium ISKO-Maghreb.
ISKO-Maghreb chapter asks authors to develop theoretical and practical dimensions in their scientific proposals to address issues relating to Knowledge Organization (KO), knowledge representation and management:
1- Digital Document
- Effects of dematerialization: the digital for the knowledge and expertise
- Communication and media convergence in the knowledge industry
2- Information and Communication Technologies
- Communication networks and electronic documents
- e-Business and Business Platforms for Digital Publishing
3- e-Learning and Virtual Libraries
- Spaces of information for distance teaching and learning platforms
- Virtual libraries, resource mapping, and multimedia for teaching
4- Informational and technological watch
- Concepts, processes and actions in the watch and collaborative technology
- e-Watch, identification of sources and development of resources
5- Collective Intelligence and Media
- Media and measures of the collective performance in the knowledge economy
- Management of collective intelligence and knowledge communitarization
6- Digitalization, Archives and Management of Cultural Patrimony
- Digital storage, archives and knowledge management (KM)
- Collaborative business and media issues in patrimony management
7- Knowledge representation and Semantic Web
- Models of knowledge representation
- From Knowledge to Semantic Web: Approaches, Issues and Perspectives
- SIDHOM Sahbi (Founding President ISKO-Maghreb)
Local Chairs :
- Slah HELLARA (President ISKO-Maghreb & IHE Tunis, Tunisia)
- Sahbi SIDHOM, (Vice-President ISKO-Maghreb & LORIA – Nancy University, France)
- Malek GHENIMA, (Vice-President ISKO-Maghreb & ESCE – Université de la Manouba, Tunisia)
- ABIK Mounia, (IEEE Morocco section & ENSIAS – Université Mohammed V Souissi Rab, Morocco)
- ABOUTAJDINE Driss, (Faculté des Sciences, université Mohammed V-Agdal – Rabat, Morocco)
- BAHSOUN Wahiba, (Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse 3, France)
- BAÏNA Karim, (ENSIAS – Université Mohammed V Souissi Rabat, Morocco)
- BELLAMINE Narjes, (Lab. RIADI – ENSI Université de la Manouba, Tunisia)
- BEN GHEZALA Henda, (Lab. RIADI – ENSI Université de la Manouba, Tunisia)
- BEN HENDA Mokhtar, (ISD – Université de la Manouba, Tunisia)
- BEN ROMDHANE Mohamed, (ISD – Université de la Manouba, Tunisia)
- BENZAKOUR Khalid, (Institut Supérieur du Génie Appliqué – Casablanca, Morocco)
- BOYER Anne, (LORIA/KIWI – Nancy Université/Nancy 2, France)
- BRUN Armelle, (LORIA/KIWI – Nancy Université/Nancy 2, France)
- EL GHOUL Mansour, (Nancy Université/Nancy 2, France)
- EL HACHANI Mabrouka, (ELICO – Université Jean Moulin Lyon3, France)
- ESSAAIDI Mohammad, (Faculty of Science of Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco)
- FEKI Jamel, (Faculté des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion à Sfax, Tunisie)
- FRISCH Muriel, (IUFM – Nancy Université/Nancy2, France)
- GRIVEL Luc, (Université de Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, France)
- HABACHA Anja, (Lab. RIADI – ENSI Université de la Manouba, Tunisia)
- HASSOUN Mohamed, (ELICO – ENSSIB de Villeurbanne, France)
- HATON Jean-Paul, (LORIA/INRIA – Nancy Université et Institut Universitaire de France)
- JAMOUSSI Yacine, (Lab. RIADI – ENSI Université de la Manouba, Tunisia)
- KADRI-MESSAID Amina, (Université d’Alger – CREAD, Algeria)
- KASSOU Ismaïl, (ENSIAS – Université Mohammed V Souissi de Rabat, Morocco)
- KHALIDI IDRISSI Mohamed, (Dept. of Informatique – Université Mohamed V Rabat, Morocco)
- LAGHROUCH Mourad, (Laboratoire LAMPA – Université M.Mammeri-Tizi Ouzou, Algeria)
- LAMBERT Philippe, (Institut Jean Lamour – Université Nancy1, France)
- LÓPEZ-HUERTAS María, (Universidad de Granada, Spain)
- MUSTAFA EL HADI Widad, (Université de Lille 3, France)
- NOURRISSIER Patrick, (NetLorConcept, France)
- OHLY Peter, (GESIS – Leibniz-Institut für Sozialwissenschaften – Bonn, Germany)
- RAZMERITA Liana, (Copenhagen Buisness School, Denmark)
- SAADI Sofiane, (NT2S Consulting Inc. – Vancouver, Canada & Cabinet LOGE, Algeria)
- SALEH Imad, (Université Paris 8, France)
- SILEM Ahmed, (Université Jean Moulin Lyon3, France)
- SMAILI Kamel, (LORIA – Nancy Université/Nancy 2 France)
- SOLBERG SØILEN Klaus, (Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden)
- Sørensen Henrik Selsøe, (Copenhagen Buisness School, Denmark)
- SYLBERZTEIN Max, (LASELDI – Université de Franche-Comté, France)
- Slah HELLARA (IHE Tunis & ISKO-Maghreb)
- Sahbi SIDHOM, (LORIA – Nancy University/Nancy2 & ISKO-Maghreb)
- Malek GHENIMA, (ESCE – Université de la Manouba & ISKO-Maghreb)
Language & Communication in Symposium:
– All papers must be written in English or French.
– All data-show presentations (in PowerPoint) must be written in English.
– Oral presentations and discussions are permitted in English and/or in French.
Paper Guidelines: Submission in FULL PAPER only
Authors are invited to download the following templates according to “The Template and Instructions” on How to Create Your IEEE Paper (double column text, which can be used for peer review and final submission) :
– DOC or PDF Format (in Article Templates):
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not currently being considered in any other forum. Manuscripts must be submitted to « ISKO-Maghreb’2011 EasyChair Conference system » on: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iskomaghreb2011.
Paper Format (DOC, RTF or PDF):
– All papers must not exceed 8 pages in format .DOC or .PDF according to IEEE Template (in 2 columns).
– The Scientific Committee will assess the relevance of each proposal and will propose appropriate changes.
– The acceptance criteria are: originality of the contribution, importance to the community and impact on future scientific work, significance of results and quality of presentation.
As part of the anti-plagiarism policy followed by ISKO Int. Society, the papers will be subject to anti-plagiarism software.
Paper platform for ISKO-Maghreb:
– Dear authors, we invite you to submit your contributions from the site EasyChair Conference System: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iskomaghreb2011 .
– If you do not have an account EasyChair, we invite you to start and create one.
Medina Hotel (Yassmine) Hammamet, Tunisia.
Contact: (Dr. Sahbi SIDHOM) email@example.com